Audience Award "Der Heinrich" / VOLKSWAGEN FINANCIAL SERVICES AWARD
Once again this year, 10 outstanding European debut and second films will be competing for our two main prizes: The audience award "Der Heinrich" and the jury award "Volkswagen Financial Services Award". Both prizes, each worth 10,000 euros, are sponsored by Volkswagen Financial Services. Women and their fates are the focus of several productions: such as Chara, wife and mother on Cyprus, Fabiola on La Gomera or Haleh from Iran, as well as two inseparable sisters in Northern Ireland, and three tough young girlfriends in Kosovo. The award ceremony will take place on Saturday, 6 November, at the Staatstheater. Both winning films will be shown again on Sunday at the Astor Filmtheater.
- 25 YEARS OF INNOCENCE 25 LAT NIEWINNOŚCI. SPRAWA TOMKA KOMENDY
- EIN GROSSES VERSPRECHEN QUIET FREEDOM
- GEWINNERFILM "DER HEINRICH"
- GEWINNERFILM "VOLKSWAGEN FINANCIAL SERVICES FILMPREIS"
- LA RUCHE THE HIVE
- THE CONSEQUENCES LAS CONSECUENCIAS
- THE HILL WHERE LIONESSES ROAR LA COLLINE OÙ RUGISSENT LES LIONNES
- THE THIRD WAR LA TROISIÈME GUERRE